Lance has just about 2 weeks under his belt now for his classes at Fort Lee and is doing great even if his instructors there have been less than inspiring so far! Last weekend he drove back down to Fayetteville to meet with our old realtor and check out the housing market. Let's just say we've got lots to choose from and hopefully a couple we like will stay on the market until we're ready to get serious this summer. We back here in Monterey are getting back into the rountine of school and naps at the right time of day. It's actually been amazing here weather-wise --a whole week of mid 70s! It's been nice to go to the playground or just sit outside!
Last Sunday I took the kids to see the Playhouse Disney Live! On Tour show and Trey had a great time! He loved seeing Mickey Mouse, Tigger & Pooh and the Little Einsteins especially. We were lucky enough to get really close seats so we got some great pictures. I bought way too much junk, but how could I say no to that face?!
Last Sunday I took the kids to see the Playhouse Disney Live! On Tour show and Trey had a great time! He loved seeing Mickey Mouse, Tigger & Pooh and the Little Einsteins especially. We were lucky enough to get really close seats so we got some great pictures. I bought way too much junk, but how could I say no to that face?!
No comments:
Post a Comment