All too soon, we had to pack it up the next day and head back to Monterey since Lance had to hit the road for the east coast on the 27th. Since it was "on the way", he took Brooke and Sage and dropped them off. Sage, who is an original L.A. baby, is now getting his first experience with snow! I took lots of video and will try to piece some together and get them up here for you to see. I don't know WHERE I'm supposed to put everything that those children got!
Friday, January 2, 2009
pics from Christmas
Christmas was a busy affair this year with us coming from all over the country to converge at Lance's Grandma Claire & Grandpa Ernie Tessier's house in San Jose. Of course there was my group, Lance & I, the kids and my sister, Brooke and her little Sage. They came for a visit a couple of weeks before Christmas from Sedona, Az. Also joining the group was Lance's parents, Jeanne & Larry from Enterprise, Al and his brother, Drew from NYC. We split our time between their house and Jeanne's mom, Grandma Bergman's-- especially the sleeping arrangements for so many folks. We opened all the gifts on Christmas Eve then Santa did double duty for all the kids, Ashlynne, Trey and Sage on Christmas morning. We had a fabulous time!
All too soon, we had to pack it up the next day and head back to Monterey since Lance had to hit the road for the east coast on the 27th. Since it was "on the way", he took Brooke and Sage and dropped them off. Sage, who is an original L.A. baby, is now getting his first experience with snow! I took lots of video and will try to piece some together and get them up here for you to see. I don't know WHERE I'm supposed to put everything that those children got!










All too soon, we had to pack it up the next day and head back to Monterey since Lance had to hit the road for the east coast on the 27th. Since it was "on the way", he took Brooke and Sage and dropped them off. Sage, who is an original L.A. baby, is now getting his first experience with snow! I took lots of video and will try to piece some together and get them up here for you to see. I don't know WHERE I'm supposed to put everything that those children got!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment