Friday, February 13, 2009

Sights Around Monterey

(turn off music to the right before playing)

For the last two weeks I've started walking/running with some other moms around Monterey. I've been excited to get out and do this since we got here, but you know how it is....it's always something. Plus, I'm bad at unsupervised exercise! I do much better with a buddy or two. So we've been going about 7 or 8 miles a day on weekdays on a great bike path that winds all through Monterey and the coast. On Wednesdays, we treat ourselves on the way back at a stop at some cute cafe for a little treat ..uh...for the kids of course! :-)

Anyway, I couldn't keep all this beautiful scenery to myself! I also wanted to document the RIDICULOUS hill leading back up into our neighborhood. We all loathe it. Going down it is downright scary and back up is torture! (especially pushing a jogging stroller!) Trey tells me "you can do it mama! you can do it!" That helps. So enjoy the video and pardon the up-and-down as I'm walking!

No comments: