Sunday, June 8, 2008

Boardwalk and Aesop!




Oops! Has it really been more than a month since we last posted? Man, times sure flies. School has been keeping Ashlynne and the rest of us busy with lots of activities that lead up to her last day of school on Friday.

All year long she looked forward to the big end of the year field trip to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. She had tons of fun and took lots of cute pictures. When she finds them again, I'll post them!

Next was their play, 'BeBop With Aesop'. Ashlynne had the role of the Milkmaid and I do not exaggerate when I say she was fabulous! Trey was nonplussed to be sitting so far away from Ashlynne and all the excitement so my pictures and video are less than stellar. The school says they're going to stream the play on their website so I'll be looking for them to post it and get the link up here as soon as it's up if you'd like to see it! Otherwise take a look at these pics! http://s81.photobucket.com/albums/j220/st965/BeBop%20With%20Aesop%202008/

No comments: