The wind is so loud on the video, I couldn't get the volume any better, sorry! You get the idea though, they sing, Happy Birthday, then the coach yells, "dog pile!" :-)
Trey kicked off his birthday morning with presents-in-bed, which we do with the kids each year. He loved the slip-n-slide and water toys from Grandma & Grandpa Tessier, dinosaurs from Grandma Mickie & Pop-Pop, and Chuck-E-Cheese gift cards from Grandaddy and Grandmother Sandy! He was super excited by his new android tablet that will now keep him from draining all the batteries on all our techno gear in the house, haha! We have loaded it with lots of games that he will love playing in the car or down time. Oh, and please excuse the pink and orange polk-a-dot sheets on Trey's bed, haha! If I'd been thinking there'd be picture taking, I would have remembered to change them back to some manly, big boy, six year old sheets!
His class helped him celebrate and I brought Avengers cupcakes for everyone at snacktime. Then to cap off the day, he had a baseball game that evening and the team surprised him by singing, Happy Birthday, to him before the game started! Since it's just the middle of the week, we'll postpone the actual party with his good friends, Jake and Tucker until a weekend when we can really celebrate. Thanks to everyone for the good wishes for Trey!
No comments:
Post a Comment