Wednesday, December 14, 2011
The Book!
The family knows I put together a sort of "year in review" of us Tessier's and send it to all the parents and grandparents. I should be doing this little by little all year long and occasionally it occurs to me that I should actually upload those hundreds and hundreds of pictures to the computer so I can get a headstart on it. But, alas, as usual, I wait until about mid-way through October when I remember just how big a job putting that book together really is, if only because I'm so indecisive on which pictures I'll use or have to edit out. (they're all perfect gems right?!!) Anyway, the "book" as we call it, for this year is FINALLY done and out of my hands. I can't wait to see it in person instead of just up on the computer screen! I truly hope all the text makes sense because after all the late nights I put in on it, my eyes were going cross-eyed and I was starting to speak my own language. My kids will be happy they won't have to eat drive-thru and pizza for a while and I can get back to cooking and making holiday goodies for them!
That said, I thought I'd post last year's book from 2010 and make up for my shocking lack of attention to my dear blog. My New Year's Resolution is to be much more attentive and drive you all crazy with all our Tessier goings-on! After the big reveal of this year's book to the grandparents, I'll post it here too. Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment