Friday, September 17, 2010

Dance Recital 5/10

Ashlynne's spring dance recital was this past May and she did a beautiful job! She was in a jazz number called "Smooth Criminal" which was one of a few tributes to Michael Jackson and a beautiful ballet number to Celine Dion's 'Ave Maria', where they were fallen angels.
Cumberland Dance Academy did a wonderful thing this year and broke the recital up into two segments, where the littlest ones were earlier in the day and the older classes were in the late afternoon. So instead of sitting there for about 4 to 4 1/2 hours to see two numbers, it was just over 2! (not that I didn't loooove every minute of it!)

Ashlynne brought her friend, Skylar, who is taking ballet with her now....
(disregard that date stamp, one of these days I'll figure that out)


I have no idea which one she is, but you get the idea!

You got it, she's the one with a hand directly over her face. Oh well....



Great job!

No comments: