Yikes. Has it really been since March that I last posted? Well, it just goes to show you how crazy busy it's been around here since then. I place the blame squarely on my not-so-new-anymore job! If I'm not on Fort Bragg, then I'm traveling all over the bottom half of the state interviewing folks. It's been really interesting, challenging and fun, but it is definitely time consuming! Lately, if I'm at home on the computer, then I'm working.
But, the guilt factor has slowly crept in and I want to catch everyone up on what all the family's been doing since March :-)
April-- Easter! Glad to have Dad home to share a holiday finally!
Trey's 4th Birthday! Had a party for him at his school and another family party at home. Pictures coming up!
May-- Gearing up for the end of Ashlynne's school year and middle school career! She also tried out for cheerleading for her freshman year and made it! (Had her first J.V. football game last Thursday and got some great video. Coming up shortly!) Ashlynne also had her dance recital at the end of May with great performances in Jazz and Ballet. But the bigger news?...Ashlynne got braces!
June-- Birthday central! Seems like everyone's birthday is in June, Ashlynne's, mine, Lance's dad and grandfather. This year, when I say I'm 39...I really mean it. Also had Lance's 20-year High School reunion in Enterprise, Alabama. Yep, got some pics for you. Ashlynne and Trey got to spend some time in Alabama as well visiting grandparents. Lance and I actually got an entire week sans kids-- that hasn't happened since Trey was born! What did we do? Nuthin'. And it was awesome! :-)
July-- Happy Birthday, Lance!
August-- Me and Lance: work, work, work. Ashlynne: cheerleading practice, practice, practice. Trey: pre-school, pre-school, play, play, play. But, as of the 23rd, Ashlynne has officially become a High School Freshman at Gray's Creek High School! I feel so old.
No comments:
Post a Comment