Monday, December 22, 2008

A Visit With Santa

Despite the drizzling rain, we set out today to visit Santa Claus down at Cannery Row. My sister, Brooke and her son, Sage, is visiting with us right now, so it was a great treat to have them experience it together. You may be thinking you've never seen a picture of Trey with Santa before and you'd be right. Last year he was terrified of getting anywhere close to him. This year however, he went right up to him and told him he wanted a train. He even told him "Happy Halloween!" which must mean he likes him. Enjoy the pictures.


showing Santa his sweater...
"So boys, tell me about those days your were on my naughty list..."

Brooke & Sage, Santa, Susan & Trey

Ashlynne, wondering how she was talked into this again...

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Oh wow, I can't believe how much Sage has grown since the last time you showed me pictures at work! He's such a cutie! I'm glad Trey had a better experience with Santa this year. I'm so excited to get Santa pictures next year with Patrick :)