Not a whole lot else to say! That coffee table has become a sacrificial altar it seems lately. You saw the hair mousse a couple of weeks ago. This morning it was a box of cereal. Apparently, if you shake 'em hard enough, those sippy cups can do a little damage too.
The 1st picture up there is garlic powder. An industrial size bottle of garlic powder. Lance's friend brought over a huge box of condiments, spices, cans, etc. from his house since he was moving and we were laughing at how he had two of those huge bottles of garlic powder. A little while later Lance says, "I thought there were two of those?"Next are my ...*sniff*...glasses. Still can't find one of the lenses. R.I.P.
And the last pic is from a couple of days ago when he came up to me and said, "Mommy! Boobies!" I had to go get the
No comments:
Post a Comment